View Single Post
scottbird
07-20-2007, 10:47 PM

My 4th Tool show, excellent but I have to agree with some of the complaints, The vocals were a little low for most of the show. The amount of security for drinking was a little silly, Ive never experienced that. But my friend and I were able to drink and smoke alot in the parking lot without any hassle from the troopers. We smoked inside no problem too. Tool is always great but this was probably the weakest show of the 4 ive seen on this tour. Bonnaroo was madness especially with Tom Morello!!! The fact that they didnt close with Aenima was a little weird too. Have they been closing with Vicarious now? Cheers to all the Jersey Tool fans!
Old 07-20-2007, 10:47 PM   #46
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/18 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Arts Center

My 4th Tool show, excellent but I have to agree with some of the complaints, The vocals were a little low for most of the show. The amount of security for drinking was a little silly, Ive never experienced that. But my friend and I were able to drink and smoke alot in the parking lot without any hassle from the troopers. We smoked inside no problem too. Tool is always great but this was probably the weakest show of the 4 ive seen on this tour. Bonnaroo was madness especially with Tom Morello!!! The fact that they didnt close with Aenima was a little weird too. Have they been closing with Vicarious now? Cheers to all the Jersey Tool fans!
OFFLINE |