View Single Post
bigbadbeno
07-20-2007, 10:57 AM

No one here has mentioned that Adam's guitar was not audible for the first couple seconds of Jambi, that was dissappointing because Jambi hits like a brick when it starts, making it a great opener (although i've always thought stinkfist is the best opener they could possibly play....squeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllll BOOOOOM!!!!!!!). This show was great but you couldn't help but hope for some surprises which weren't there. I'm not sure how but I missed the H. teaser, that would have been cool. This was my second tool show, first was bonnaroo which was the most amazing show i've ever seen by far, even better than paul mccartney at msg (but that could be because I had the shittiest seats possible). Any show pales in comparison to the Bonnaroo show, even the insaaaaaane Lateralus here, because Morello was on the Lateralus at roo! Maynard's "see you soon" was cruel, because we all know we're not. Wonder if he's gonna do any shows for Puscifer? Doesnt seem likely. I loved the 4 way hug at the end, that was so nice to see. Once again a great show from the greatest living band on the planet.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:57 AM   #43
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/18 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Arts Center

No one here has mentioned that Adam's guitar was not audible for the first couple seconds of Jambi, that was dissappointing because Jambi hits like a brick when it starts, making it a great opener (although i've always thought stinkfist is the best opener they could possibly play....squeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllll BOOOOOM!!!!!!!). This show was great but you couldn't help but hope for some surprises which weren't there. I'm not sure how but I missed the H. teaser, that would have been cool. This was my second tool show, first was bonnaroo which was the most amazing show i've ever seen by far, even better than paul mccartney at msg (but that could be because I had the shittiest seats possible). Any show pales in comparison to the Bonnaroo show, even the insaaaaaane Lateralus here, because Morello was on the Lateralus at roo! Maynard's "see you soon" was cruel, because we all know we're not. Wonder if he's gonna do any shows for Puscifer? Doesnt seem likely. I loved the 4 way hug at the end, that was so nice to see. Once again a great show from the greatest living band on the planet.
OFFLINE |