View Single Post
thepot06's Avatar thepot06
07-16-2007, 04:44 PM

great show thanks to the guys outside who loaned us their grill my voice was so coarse for about four or five days. i was all the way in the back floor, section 104 and outsmarted security i'd find trash and walk up to the nearest can which was about 10 rows from the stage and sloooooooooooooooooooooowly walk back until one of them said something to me. at one point security kept walkin past me until i got greedy and would inch my way closer. oh and thanks to everyone who had a black haired guy with his mouth hangin open pretend to b in ur row as the "guards" walked by. i did that after my entire section had no more trash to throw away. Tool is by far the greatest band today and is our generations Led Zeppelin completely fuckin original and mezmerizing and if led zep is ur generation ur fuckin lucky
Old 07-16-2007, 04:44 PM   #26
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/01 - Youngstown, OH

great show thanks to the guys outside who loaned us their grill my voice was so coarse for about four or five days. i was all the way in the back floor, section 104 and outsmarted security i'd find trash and walk up to the nearest can which was about 10 rows from the stage and sloooooooooooooooooooooowly walk back until one of them said something to me. at one point security kept walkin past me until i got greedy and would inch my way closer. oh and thanks to everyone who had a black haired guy with his mouth hangin open pretend to b in ur row as the "guards" walked by. i did that after my entire section had no more trash to throw away. Tool is by far the greatest band today and is our generations Led Zeppelin completely fuckin original and mezmerizing and if led zep is ur generation ur fuckin lucky
OFFLINE |