View Single Post
pushthenvelope
07-11-2007, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shab View Post
Tool is extremely important and personal for me and will stay that way until I give my last breath. I can only hope that we get another chance to feel connected to them.
I feel the same way and couldn't have said this better myself.
I too noticed Adam at the end. I was a long way away and couldn't see his face but there was a definate connection to the crowd. I hope it's not the last time I get to see them!!! If it does turn out to be, then that was a great way to finish.
For me it's up there pretty close with the 01 ACC show.
I was in the upper bowl and had a great view of the show. The only negatives I had were the crowd in our section. I couldn't believe how much running to get beer or whatever was going on. When I go to see Tool I'm there to watch the band , not socialize. During Jambi these meatheads are all standing by the railing (where the stairs come up) and blocking my as well as several others view. There was almost an altercation when I asked them to take their seats. Well you picked the wrong Tool fan to stand in front of. I just think 10k days has brought a new type of fan into the fold and I'm not sure I like it. Whatta ya going to do though. When they put on shows like that, word is sure to get out. Come on Tool, I hope you got one more release and a Tour left in you!!!!!!. And don't forget the live DVD.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:10 AM   #40
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/09 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

Quote:
Originally Posted by shab View Post
Tool is extremely important and personal for me and will stay that way until I give my last breath. I can only hope that we get another chance to feel connected to them.
I feel the same way and couldn't have said this better myself.
I too noticed Adam at the end. I was a long way away and couldn't see his face but there was a definate connection to the crowd. I hope it's not the last time I get to see them!!! If it does turn out to be, then that was a great way to finish.
For me it's up there pretty close with the 01 ACC show.
I was in the upper bowl and had a great view of the show. The only negatives I had were the crowd in our section. I couldn't believe how much running to get beer or whatever was going on. When I go to see Tool I'm there to watch the band , not socialize. During Jambi these meatheads are all standing by the railing (where the stairs come up) and blocking my as well as several others view. There was almost an altercation when I asked them to take their seats. Well you picked the wrong Tool fan to stand in front of. I just think 10k days has brought a new type of fan into the fold and I'm not sure I like it. Whatta ya going to do though. When they put on shows like that, word is sure to get out. Come on Tool, I hope you got one more release and a Tour left in you!!!!!!. And don't forget the live DVD.
OFFLINE |