View Single Post
Insanekat's Avatar Insanekat
07-10-2007, 01:43 PM

Awesome show, I saw them back in Sept at the Molson Ampitheatre, but I thought this was a ton better.

Didn't get there till later so missed the opening band but I didn't really mind, also got a new shirt so yay.

I was in the middle of the pit, crowd was pretty good, only a little bit of slam dancing so I only got jostled a few times. It was cooler than I expected also, yay for AC.

Amazing concert in my opinion, Maynard sounded a lot better than when I saw them in September. Danny's drum solo owned my soul and I loved hearing Flood!

It just sounded great.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:43 PM   #35
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 29
Re: 2007/07/09 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

Awesome show, I saw them back in Sept at the Molson Ampitheatre, but I thought this was a ton better.

Didn't get there till later so missed the opening band but I didn't really mind, also got a new shirt so yay.

I was in the middle of the pit, crowd was pretty good, only a little bit of slam dancing so I only got jostled a few times. It was cooler than I expected also, yay for AC.

Amazing concert in my opinion, Maynard sounded a lot better than when I saw them in September. Danny's drum solo owned my soul and I loved hearing Flood!

It just sounded great.