View Single Post
radionails
07-10-2007, 06:39 AM

The band and the visuals played off of each other so well that at some points I found myself getting lost in the visuals as opposed to watching the band - just perfect.

Adam slayed harder than anyone I've ever met with pigtails and added lots of nice synth work,
Justin rocked out that big waft of hair like no one else,
Maynard danced like a madman the majority of the time,
and I still haven't come to the conclusion of whether or not Danny is actually of this Earth - what a fucking machine, so hard and so fast - his wife must love him in bed.

I had a smile on my face the entire time (except when I was expecting Tool to walk off due to the clapping and someone throwing a hat at Justin during the beginning part of Wings Pt.2).
Old 07-10-2007, 06:39 AM   #18
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/09 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

The band and the visuals played off of each other so well that at some points I found myself getting lost in the visuals as opposed to watching the band - just perfect.

Adam slayed harder than anyone I've ever met with pigtails and added lots of nice synth work,
Justin rocked out that big waft of hair like no one else,
Maynard danced like a madman the majority of the time,
and I still haven't come to the conclusion of whether or not Danny is actually of this Earth - what a fucking machine, so hard and so fast - his wife must love him in bed.

I had a smile on my face the entire time (except when I was expecting Tool to walk off due to the clapping and someone throwing a hat at Justin during the beginning part of Wings Pt.2).
OFFLINE |