View Single Post
BreakingGlass
07-10-2007, 12:02 AM

This show was just amazing! My 6th one and I think the band sounds better than ever. At the very least, they put as much energy into it tonight as I've ever seen them. Im gonna have to disagree with the general consensus that Rosetta Stoned is disappointing live - it blew me away tonight. The whole band rocked it so hard , I finally realized what an epic masterpeice it is. Its got such an intensity to it, what a great centerpeice for the show/album.
The whole show was great, really inspiring and reaffirmed that the band may yet reach its peak. Also, there was a familiar scent in the air for much of the show, hope no one minded. Great crowd too -Hobbins, Meagan, Jord - Booyakasha!
Old 07-10-2007, 12:02 AM   #15
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/09 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

This show was just amazing! My 6th one and I think the band sounds better than ever. At the very least, they put as much energy into it tonight as I've ever seen them. Im gonna have to disagree with the general consensus that Rosetta Stoned is disappointing live - it blew me away tonight. The whole band rocked it so hard , I finally realized what an epic masterpeice it is. Its got such an intensity to it, what a great centerpeice for the show/album.
The whole show was great, really inspiring and reaffirmed that the band may yet reach its peak. Also, there was a familiar scent in the air for much of the show, hope no one minded. Great crowd too -Hobbins, Meagan, Jord - Booyakasha!
OFFLINE |