View Single Post
pblech
07-08-2007, 05:51 PM

awesome pics. Thanks alot for those.

I was at the cleveland show and liked the sound much better there. It was very loud, intense and mesmerizing. I could feel every hit of Danny's bass drum rumble in my chest. The ending of 46 + 2 completely overcame my senses and demanded I just sit there and observe in awe. I was on the floor at Cleveland so that could hae made a difference.

The sound wasn't all too great at Youngstown. It was a bit echoey and not intense enough. When I go to a show I want the tunes to blow me away. The Chevy Center fell a little short in this aspect.. but what do you expect froman Arena built for Arena football league.

Either way Tool still put on an unbelievable show. I was a bit surprised they cut out the extended bridge in Stinkfist. They made up for it by the unbelievable extended Lateralus drum solo.

btw.. to set the record straight. Maynard threatened the crowd with Danny Carey taking a big Sticky dump on stage. Gotta love the creative adjectives.

I wish they would have changed the setlist more from the last leg of the tour but I also realize the show is a giant production and it's probably alot easier said than done.

Can't wait to see them next time.

Peace out.
Old 07-08-2007, 05:51 PM   #18
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/01 - Youngstown, OH

awesome pics. Thanks alot for those.

I was at the cleveland show and liked the sound much better there. It was very loud, intense and mesmerizing. I could feel every hit of Danny's bass drum rumble in my chest. The ending of 46 + 2 completely overcame my senses and demanded I just sit there and observe in awe. I was on the floor at Cleveland so that could hae made a difference.

The sound wasn't all too great at Youngstown. It was a bit echoey and not intense enough. When I go to a show I want the tunes to blow me away. The Chevy Center fell a little short in this aspect.. but what do you expect froman Arena built for Arena football league.

Either way Tool still put on an unbelievable show. I was a bit surprised they cut out the extended bridge in Stinkfist. They made up for it by the unbelievable extended Lateralus drum solo.

btw.. to set the record straight. Maynard threatened the crowd with Danny Carey taking a big Sticky dump on stage. Gotta love the creative adjectives.

I wish they would have changed the setlist more from the last leg of the tour but I also realize the show is a giant production and it's probably alot easier said than done.

Can't wait to see them next time.

Peace out.
OFFLINE |