View Single Post
MrVinnie77
07-02-2007, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVmetal View Post

*What did Maynard say before Jambi?
It was something that dealt with Cincinnati being louder.

He said something to the effect of "Cincinnati messed this up last night, don't embarass me. Round on the outside and HI in the middle...."
audience fails
Maynard chastises crowd
"...one more chance. Get it right or Danny Carey will take a big, stinky dump on the stage. Round on the outside and HI in the middle."
audience kind of gets it right.

I can't recall the words exactly. I tried texting them to myself but was threatened with removal for having a camera. I didn't realize my phone looked like a camera, but then again I wasn't the security guard sporting the pony tail to compensate for my bald spot.
Old 07-02-2007, 06:36 PM   #6
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/01 - Youngstown, OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVmetal View Post

*What did Maynard say before Jambi?
It was something that dealt with Cincinnati being louder.

He said something to the effect of "Cincinnati messed this up last night, don't embarass me. Round on the outside and HI in the middle...."
audience fails
Maynard chastises crowd
"...one more chance. Get it right or Danny Carey will take a big, stinky dump on the stage. Round on the outside and HI in the middle."
audience kind of gets it right.

I can't recall the words exactly. I tried texting them to myself but was threatened with removal for having a camera. I didn't realize my phone looked like a camera, but then again I wasn't the security guard sporting the pony tail to compensate for my bald spot.