View Single Post
czwalga00gt
07-02-2007, 03:29 PM

I"ve seen tool three times... by far the worst. Once one the lateralus tour and the other in columbus in october.

To the people saying this show was perfect... have you ever been to another show before? Maynard would have been better off not even being there. I'm not saying it was hit fault or the bands by any means. It was their technicians. I'm pretty sure I couldnt hear one song a single lyric from one song and I moved to differnet places around the arena.

They skipped the video for rosetta stoned, but the drummer dual was pretty sweet. I'm glad I got to see that up close.

I have to say that if this was your first tool show, go see another. On a scale from 1-10; nationwide in columbus was probably a 9, while US bank in cinci was maybe a 6. (Only that high because of the dummer dual)
Old 07-02-2007, 03:29 PM   #35
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/29 - Cincinnati, OH

I"ve seen tool three times... by far the worst. Once one the lateralus tour and the other in columbus in october.

To the people saying this show was perfect... have you ever been to another show before? Maynard would have been better off not even being there. I'm not saying it was hit fault or the bands by any means. It was their technicians. I'm pretty sure I couldnt hear one song a single lyric from one song and I moved to differnet places around the arena.

They skipped the video for rosetta stoned, but the drummer dual was pretty sweet. I'm glad I got to see that up close.

I have to say that if this was your first tool show, go see another. On a scale from 1-10; nationwide in columbus was probably a 9, while US bank in cinci was maybe a 6. (Only that high because of the dummer dual)
OFFLINE |