View Single Post
btravis311
07-02-2007, 05:15 AM

3rd show this tour, sixth overall...I was in Sec 106, Row A, Seat 1, which is exactly where I was for the Gwinnett County show. Too far back. Wish I had bought a GA floor ticket for this one...US Bank was ho-hum. Big Business was pretty good...I preferred Melt Banana. Still...Tool totally rocked it. It's always a huge thrill to see them play Lateralus - probably my fave song of all. Wish they'd done "The Pot." I still haven't heard it live. I know I'm a jackass for saying it, but the Wings suite bored me again. I don't think it translates well in a huge arena.

I hope they make another run through the US after Europe...but I'm not holding my breath. Hope this isn't the last time I've seen 'em live. Crossed fingers. Spiral Out...
Old 07-02-2007, 05:15 AM   #25
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/01 - Cincinnati, OH - US Bank Arena

3rd show this tour, sixth overall...I was in Sec 106, Row A, Seat 1, which is exactly where I was for the Gwinnett County show. Too far back. Wish I had bought a GA floor ticket for this one...US Bank was ho-hum. Big Business was pretty good...I preferred Melt Banana. Still...Tool totally rocked it. It's always a huge thrill to see them play Lateralus - probably my fave song of all. Wish they'd done "The Pot." I still haven't heard it live. I know I'm a jackass for saying it, but the Wings suite bored me again. I don't think it translates well in a huge arena.

I hope they make another run through the US after Europe...but I'm not holding my breath. Hope this isn't the last time I've seen 'em live. Crossed fingers. Spiral Out...
OFFLINE |