View Single Post
masshysteria
07-01-2007, 02:34 PM

Does anyone know where I could possibly get a copy of this show (if it does) or could someone guide me to a site where there a lot of Tool shows to download from (if there are any dedicated sites for this)? Thanks ahead of time.

Well this is my second Tool show ever, and my first show had lofty expectations (Bonnaroo, outdoor environment, awesome setlist, drugs) and the cincy show was just about as special for me (I always wanted to see Tool in an arena setting, and wanted to see the whole stage). I liked Big Business and I knew that the drummer makes that band. No drummer no Big Business period. Now my only problem during the Tool set was the vocals. We could not hear him to well and it sounds like a complaint fellow attendess had also. Anyways, I really felt like we were going to get an extra song at the end. I mean they were chilling for an extended period of time before they walked away from the instruments.....and I realllllllly wanted to see AEnima again (the recording of the roo show brings chills down my back everytime....just beautifully done) but oh well. Great crowd, great music, and very respectible to the band (hell MJK did not even have to say no flashes). Oh well I hope the Y-town crowd has a rare song thrown in there. I actually suspect Jimmy may be thrown in there, way to many connections with other songs and the crowd of Ohio will love it. Peace out.
Old 07-01-2007, 02:34 PM   #21
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/01 - Cincinnati, OH - US Bank Arena

Does anyone know where I could possibly get a copy of this show (if it does) or could someone guide me to a site where there a lot of Tool shows to download from (if there are any dedicated sites for this)? Thanks ahead of time.

Well this is my second Tool show ever, and my first show had lofty expectations (Bonnaroo, outdoor environment, awesome setlist, drugs) and the cincy show was just about as special for me (I always wanted to see Tool in an arena setting, and wanted to see the whole stage). I liked Big Business and I knew that the drummer makes that band. No drummer no Big Business period. Now my only problem during the Tool set was the vocals. We could not hear him to well and it sounds like a complaint fellow attendess had also. Anyways, I really felt like we were going to get an extra song at the end. I mean they were chilling for an extended period of time before they walked away from the instruments.....and I realllllllly wanted to see AEnima again (the recording of the roo show brings chills down my back everytime....just beautifully done) but oh well. Great crowd, great music, and very respectible to the band (hell MJK did not even have to say no flashes). Oh well I hope the Y-town crowd has a rare song thrown in there. I actually suspect Jimmy may be thrown in there, way to many connections with other songs and the crowd of Ohio will love it. Peace out.
OFFLINE |