View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 04:25 PM   #36
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/01/31 - Melbourne, AUS - Sidney Myer Music Bowl

I loved it. I thought it seemed a song or two short, but still brilliant. Much better than the BDO show.

Danny was just completely on fire, and that snare just cracked through so perfectly. Damn it sounded good. They've really put some time into improving their playing and reworking the songs, if only a little bit on some.

I was up in the crowd behind the seats and loved the fact that everyone pretty much stood still. Moshes just fuck up the whole experience of a show like that one. Complaining the the crowd "did nothing" is just ridiculous. Getting squashed, almost falling over and being crushed and kicked in the head by crowd surfers is hardly enjoyable. I've put up with that shit for too many years.

The doofus who got up on the roof was amusing for a while, and deserved a bit of applause, but after a while I just had to ignore him and enjoy 10,000 Days, hoping he wouldn't fall.

Was great to hear the W/10K pair and Rosetta, though the latter does seem to drag on a bit live. Right in Two would have made it amazing. A little bit over Ænema now... seen them do it too many times.

Last edited by Snutty; 01-31-2007 at 04:27 PM.. Reason: I'm a retard and don't know where full stops go.
OFFLINE |