View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 03:50 PM   #33
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/01/31 - Melbourne, AUS - Sidney Myer Music Bowl

The show last night was simply amazing, i was totally & quite litteraly blown away! The lights were incredible, the sound was incredible and my seat was unbefuckinleavble. Not that i sat.. ha ha! Wings for Marie and 10,000 days hit some deep heartstrings (couldnt see a dude on the roof), and it was great to hear Jambi, Rossetta and Vicarious live. All those songs resinated. A highlight for me was definately Lateralus, amazing.

I saw one girl up the front with her cd goggles on.. I never thought of doing that! I now wonder if any of the animations on the rear screens did anything at all?? They most likely didnt but i'll prolly do the same around december time, i think Tool should incorporate somethin like this in the future! I can just imagine the effect on trip, and 15,000 people with their imax goggles on ha ha.

I cant wait till december, gotta start organising my camp out, get some "Number 1 mutha fuka" t-shirts together. Maybe even purchase the odd starwars costume or 3 depending who comes! And get someone to airbrush a tent for me!

If they play Telstra Dome in December, i hope they get a mixing crew like U2's.
Or better.

Last edited by lordrob; 01-31-2007 at 03:56 PM..
OFFLINE |