View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 09:36 AM   #132
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/29 - Mansfield, MA - Tweeter Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judi View Post
I'm still in shock!!!! Front ROW - NO One, in front of me except for a couple of security guards. The music was incredible. Maynard was beautiful! I was out of control jumping up and down but I couldn't help it, it was so intense. Every song was tight, and well performed.
**I have one question........ How did some people get backstage passes that's what I want to know?**
Anyway, the last time I saw them it was the exact opposite experience. I had lawn seats, we were on the bleachers at the very back of the field. We were rained on (yes Maynard did say those are the true fans, because were being poured on) but I still didn't like it too much. The show was no where near as good as this one.
I can't wait to see them again!!!!
Judi, we were right behind you....i was with risetoyourhalo....i just missed a drumstick...one of you guys deflected it......guess you had to jump anyhow with that jerkface in front of you..i'll never forget how pissed off he looked staring at all of us, guess he was missing his bowling night and was thinking about kicking his wife and kids' asses...... you were rocking out.....
OFFLINE |