View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 05:25 AM   #124
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2006/09/29 - Mansfield, MA - Tweeter Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiseToYourHalo View Post
I was directly behind you! All of you in 1st row were up against the railing so you were about 5 feet in front of me. Thanks for being short BTW ;)

The pigtail chick was a character, dressed in a plaid outfit and big white sunglasses. She was in front of a guy two seats to my left, along with her boyfriend with the tshirt with "FUCK YOU" on the back. I found her amusing at first because she wasn't directly in front of me, but I lost all respect when she walked out at the start of Wings for Marie. Who the fuck walks away from front row during Wings and 10,000 Days?

You were into it like a true fan. So was I. Certainly a night to remember.
LOL! Glad I could help you by being short (hehehehheee) oh well, at least it helps someone out. Anyway, OOH were you the guy looking for the Danny's drumstick? Who ever found that anyway? It disappeared! I was hoping to catch something. Danny threw his partially full bottle of gatoraide at us, I got it all over me but I didn't catch the bottle. I don't need their garbage anyway. That seems a little desparate to me. (then again I reached for it like a crazy groupie!!!)
Yes - it certainly was a night to remember!!!!!!!!!!

Oh that crazy chic, I know!! How could you keep leaving like that during wings??? She was insane, I beleive she had to keep shooting up or something! Idiot.

Last edited by Judi; 10-03-2006 at 05:29 AM..
OFFLINE |