View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 08:28 AM   #49
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/28 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

Amazing show! I was in the front row of Sec 204 and they view of the stage was perfect. The only problem with that section is half the people were drunken fools and kept shoving each other! Why not just stay home and “play”, instead of paying good money to watch a concert. I definitely like to have a few drinks at a bar or at a party but Damn these people were hammered and belligerent. I guess this happens when you mix a lot of alcohol with loud music, and people just want to be louder than what you would like to hear. The set list was great although I still want to hear Pushit and the Grudge.

A lot of people talk about the Camden area but it isn’t too bad and the stadium/waterfront is really clean! From where I was sitting the vocals seemed a little low compared to the guitar or drums, anyone else think this was true? I walked over near SEC 202 (behind-orchestra) and the vocals were very clear so I guess the sound was better in the lower center orchestra.

Adam was actually moving in his solo part in Rosetta Stones, he kind of bent his leg and was bobbing slowly which I’ve never seen before, and Maynard was dancing in every song except Wings/10k days. Justin was head banging and humping his bass and Danny was hitting those drums really hard. When Lateralis was ending Danny went crazy and I could feel every hit of the bass drums in my chest and it was so loud I felt like I would lose my hearing after the song finally ended! JUST AWESOME

Highlights: End of Rosetta Stoned, lighters after 10k days and LATERALIS!! So much better live!

9/28/06 Camden
10/06/06 East Rutherford
7/18/07 Holmdel
2/01/12 East Rutherford
OFFLINE |