View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 02:06 PM   #4
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2006/06/08 - Dusseldorf, GER - Philipshalle

bla: saw them during undertow and lateralus tour, been "very ok" with the new album and no fan of a "concrete aera" of tool. each album has its kicks, so does the new one. before days, i was a bit afraid of being uncomfortable with the setlist, the short play time and the missing of fucking live killers like opiate, but with only several minutes to go, i could touch the electricity.

oh. my . god.

( calm myself down for a sec )

( say many euphoric sentences which seem to be unbelievable )

have you ever played pinball?

i think, the 90 minutes of this evening gave a brief description of how does it feels to be the ball. and if that's not enough, you become multiballed.

balls. adam jones.

what a great guitar player is he if you listen to him deeply in the middle of a live concert.

as if he's firing permanently new objectives into the hall, fast enough to grab you, slow enough to let you watch them behind closed eyes.

90 minutes short? not for me. more playtime would have raised the danger-level of getting heartattacked.

lost keys, perfect to dive in.
rosetta, oh hell, WE HAVE TIME, BE PATIENT! rolls over you like a tank
stinkfist, the variation kicks a great song to "wooooaaaa.... can't find words"
46&2 brillant as ever
jambi / schism / right in two - monsterblock. you will fly away on that.
sober.. coming back to earth for a while just to be absorbed by lateralus and vicarious for a brillant finish. finish? maynard blews waves and aenima set's the last top of a top on top show.

sound: perfect. and more.

crowd: outstanding. minutes of standing ovations from the front row down to the last. several boohs for not having an encore.

yeah. we know.

Last edited by Metalhos; 06-08-2006 at 02:21 PM..
OFFLINE |