View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 12:52 AM   #8
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/05 - Bakersfield, CA - Rabobank Arena

MJK shitting on Bakersfield:
"So, where you all visiting from?"
"Korn is from Bakersfield, so you've got that going for you." - followed by punchline snare from Danny.

Me shitting on Bakersfield:
"This looks more like Abortion, CA."
"I never knew that they could just pick up Camden, NJ and move it 3000 miles."

I know people bitch about hearing Sober "again" but when they completely destroy it like they did tonight..."Tell me whYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY". You really can't complain.

14th Tool showing and this is in the running for the best sounding MJK. Clear and powerful. The A to end Right In Two was lacerating. He nailed everything on The Pot as well other than a timing issue in the beginning.

Other highlights included just about everything. Rosetta Stoned went off like a fucking bomb and Lateralus might just be the greatest piece of live music ever performed. Although I heard Bach and Mozart could bring the fucking house down in their day.

If you haven't seen them stop bullshitting and do something about it. If you have already, go again.

By the way, if you have sound issues with Tool, then please, don't bitch about them until you have seen a show from near the soundboard. These venues are concrete and just knock all sound back. Most of the sound problems aren't Tool's...they are venue related.

See you in the hopeless fucking hole for the debut of Wings Parts 1 and 2. (Maynard texted me after the show)
OFFLINE |