View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 05:56 AM   #321
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: 2006/09/28 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB06 View Post
Is anyone taking the NJ Transit train in from the NE Corridor Line area? I've never done it before and the time table on the website is a bit confusing on the River Line website on how it works late at night during the week. What time should I expect to make it back to Trenton? Would it make more sense to drive and park at one of the River Line stations since I am in Princeton and pretty close to Trenton anyways?
unless you want to stay at my house, you are better off driving ;)

ok - if you take the NE Corridor to NJ Transit Riverline, the Riverline WILL drop you off right at the Tweeter Center. The last train going toward Trenton from the Tweeter Center is at 12:00am. This is perfect timing for when the show is over. The only problem is, the train stops at 36th Street in Camden and doesn't go any further. From there you have to get on an NJ Transit BUS that comes at 12:30am and about 1:00am. This doesn't take you to Trenton though, it only goes as far as Burlington.

So even if you take the Riverline to go home, it will only leave you in Camden. The next train isn't until, 6:00am :/

I know this because even though I live kind of close to the Tweeter Center, I was going to take the Riverline since it's so easy, but I'm not sure if I want to deal with having to get off in Camden and wait for a bus. So I might be stuck driving. If you want, not sure who the hell you are or if you are some crazy murderer, but if you want someone to pay for half of parking I am willing, I am on your way anyway, we could take my car if you didn't want to drive. I am really dreading paying $10-$15 for fucking parking and have no one to split it with :/

"It's become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity. When I look at you, I think that one day - our humanity might actually surpass our technology."
OFFLINE |