View Single Post
ParabolaReflection
03-30-2015, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakus View Post
^I enjoyed both shows but I did not like the hole drum-off during Lateralus in Orlando. On the other hand the UCF venue was more intimate and the crowed was great.

I have to say that the Orlando lithograph is my favorite so far. I really wanted a signed poster and when I got there they where not on sale so I made the mistake of buying a non signed poster. Later on like an act of magic the signed poster where on sale so I had to buy it. I will probably sell the extra one on ebay or something.
How much are you selling the unsigned for? What is the average price for the unsigned print? Thanks for your time.
Old 03-30-2015, 05:37 PM   #32
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.07.2012 - Orlando, FL @ UCF Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakus View Post
^I enjoyed both shows but I did not like the hole drum-off during Lateralus in Orlando. On the other hand the UCF venue was more intimate and the crowed was great.

I have to say that the Orlando lithograph is my favorite so far. I really wanted a signed poster and when I got there they where not on sale so I made the mistake of buying a non signed poster. Later on like an act of magic the signed poster where on sale so I had to buy it. I will probably sell the extra one on ebay or something.
How much are you selling the unsigned for? What is the average price for the unsigned print? Thanks for your time.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote