View Single Post
justforkicks
02-06-2012, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCToolfan View Post
4th show and was really glad to get 4 songs I hadn't heard before (Hooker, Sober, Pushit, Intension). Was bummed about the posters not arriving till after 9, so no signed posters available. Man do these posters smell awful! My entire room reeks already.

I was in section 115 in the back and thought it sounded great in there. Maynard was very audible throughout the show as well. Looked like all of them were really enjoying themselves tonight and I did notice Maynard point to each section of the arena before walking off. Last time in Charlotte somebody put a laser pointer on him early in the show and I don't remember him even turning back around until towards the end of the show.
Just wondering around what time Tool got on stage?
Old 02-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCToolfan View Post
4th show and was really glad to get 4 songs I hadn't heard before (Hooker, Sober, Pushit, Intension). Was bummed about the posters not arriving till after 9, so no signed posters available. Man do these posters smell awful! My entire room reeks already.

I was in section 115 in the back and thought it sounded great in there. Maynard was very audible throughout the show as well. Looked like all of them were really enjoying themselves tonight and I did notice Maynard point to each section of the arena before walking off. Last time in Charlotte somebody put a laser pointer on him early in the show and I don't remember him even turning back around until towards the end of the show.
Just wondering around what time Tool got on stage?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote