View Single Post
Lotus2thrdeye
02-04-2012, 11:36 PM

Gotta say, best show I have seen these guys play. After reading so many of the reviews on the past few weeks, it would seem that Maynard has hardly been present and he and Adam are acting like 12 year old girls again. From what I saw and heard tonight that is bullshit. Maynard stayed on stage throughout most of the show and was dancing the entire time. He prolonged his screams quite a bit more than what he has done over the past 6 years.
YOB was not my favorite. That poor kid during the drum-off, I felt so bad for him. He was just not able to keep up. Danny even seemed to have slowed down at times just to allow him to keep up. Im beginning to think that your worst fear is getting asked to open for Tool.
The crowd was fantastic. No fighting. Just friendship.
This was by far the best tool show I have been to and probably one of the best on the tour.
(Note that Maynard waved to the crowd for a really long time and then talked to Adam before he left the stage).
Setlist:
HWAP
Jambi
(ions)
Stinkfist
Sober
Pushit
(sexy jam)
Schism
Intention
46&2
Lateralus
(Intermission)
Aenima
Old 02-04-2012, 11:36 PM   #10
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

Gotta say, best show I have seen these guys play. After reading so many of the reviews on the past few weeks, it would seem that Maynard has hardly been present and he and Adam are acting like 12 year old girls again. From what I saw and heard tonight that is bullshit. Maynard stayed on stage throughout most of the show and was dancing the entire time. He prolonged his screams quite a bit more than what he has done over the past 6 years.
YOB was not my favorite. That poor kid during the drum-off, I felt so bad for him. He was just not able to keep up. Danny even seemed to have slowed down at times just to allow him to keep up. Im beginning to think that your worst fear is getting asked to open for Tool.
The crowd was fantastic. No fighting. Just friendship.
This was by far the best tool show I have been to and probably one of the best on the tour.
(Note that Maynard waved to the crowd for a really long time and then talked to Adam before he left the stage).
Setlist:
HWAP
Jambi
(ions)
Stinkfist
Sober
Pushit
(sexy jam)
Schism
Intention
46&2
Lateralus