View Single Post
hatred in a jar's Avatar hatred in a jar
02-02-2012, 02:54 PM

i got there just as maynard was doing his speech before sober, really pissed for missing hooker and i feel betrayed that they didn't play ticks and leeches. i was really looking forward to it as i have never heard it live and probably never will :/ i kind of though that hooker, ticks and pushit were staples on this tour but i guess not. about the crowd all you people talkin shit about new york and new jersey can shove it up your ass. i will admit that i have never seen a more dead GA section than last night it was fucking pathetic. i was actually contemplating bumrushing the floor just to rile people up. god even if you don't like moshing fuckin move around or something. i was by myself and vibing in my seat section 104 seat 2 but i just didn't feel anything from the crowd. all i'm gonna say is i'm from brooklyn and when i go to shows i fuckin participate in the vibing to the music no matter who the fuck is around me and that's what's up. if you're gonna stand around that's your own fuckin problem not mine. look at live tool videos from 96 and how the crowds were wild as shit back then. i don't recall seing one head move in the GA it was like everyone was just standing there. beyond my understanding how that many people could be so dead at a tool show. maybe that's why they fucked us on the setlist. definitely regretted not taking shrooms but still i had a great time and am so happy i got to see pushit, but i missed hooker and they didn't play ticks. waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh i'm so sad. i am definitely buying tickets to more than one show next tour so i have a possible chance of hearing songs i haven't heard them play live before. and i am going GA next time so i can show you fuckers how to move. I WILL MAKE YOU MOVE!
Old 02-02-2012, 02:54 PM   #40
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

i got there just as maynard was doing his speech before sober, really pissed for missing hooker and i feel betrayed that they didn't play ticks and leeches. i was really looking forward to it as i have never heard it live and probably never will :/ i kind of though that hooker, ticks and pushit were staples on this tour but i guess not. about the crowd all you people talkin shit about new york and new jersey can shove it up your ass. i will admit that i have never seen a more dead GA section than last night it was fucking pathetic. i was actually contemplating bumrushing the floor just to rile people up. god even if you don't like moshing fuckin move around or something. i was by myself and vibing in my seat section 104 seat 2 but i just didn't feel anything from the crowd. all i'm gonna say is i'm from brooklyn and when i go to shows i fuckin participate in the vibing to the music no matter who the fuck is around me and that's what's up. if you're gonna stand around that's your own fuckin problem not mine. look at live tool videos from 96 and how the crowds were wild as shit back then. i don't recall seing one head move in the GA it was like everyone was just standing there. beyond my understanding how that many people could be so dead at a tool show. maybe that's why they fucked us on the setlist. definitely regretted not taking shrooms but still i had a great time and am so happy i got to see pushit, but i missed hooker and they didn't play ticks. waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh i'm so sad. i am definitely buying tickets to more than one show next tour so i have a possible chance of hearing songs i haven't heard them play live before. and i am going GA next time so i can show you fuckers how to move. I WILL MAKE YOU MOVE!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote