View Single Post
platz814
02-02-2012, 09:32 AM

Saw the show, it was my 6th tool show. Maybe I've been spoiled but thought it was a bit lacking. Sober instead of ticks and leeches, which I wouldn't have minded except for the dreadful "jam" in the middle which I took No enjoyment from. Maynard was pretty low as he has been the last few shows I've seen, also missed the last key change at the end of push it (staring down the hole again, survival is my only friend). Justin was rocking out hard the entire show, brought some much needed energy to their set. Maynard left the stage more than normal and the band was incongruous at times. Overall a decent show.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:32 AM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

Saw the show, it was my 6th tool show. Maybe I've been spoiled but thought it was a bit lacking. Sober instead of ticks and leeches, which I wouldn't have minded except for the dreadful "jam" in the middle which I took No enjoyment from. Maynard was pretty low as he has been the last few shows I've seen, also missed the last key change at the end of push it (staring down the hole again, survival is my only friend). Justin was rocking out hard the entire show, brought some much needed energy to their set. Maynard left the stage more than normal and the band was incongruous at times. Overall a decent show.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote