View Single Post
BottomFeeder
02-02-2012, 05:16 AM

Some Maynardisms from last night, not exact quotes just from memory:
"We haven't played some of these songs since you were just your parents having unprotected sex. What I'm saying is that we're old, so if we wander off looking for mashed potatoes, just remind us of what we're doing"

"In the late 1900's I saw Van Halen in this place.....with Dave"

"Here comes the drum silliness" (during Lateralus when the other drummer took the stage). "Who won, was it this guy?" (gesturing towards Danny right before they went back into the song).

This was my 21st time seeing Tool live, and all in all it was a great show. Better performance than any of the shows I saw on the 10kdays tour. Although I would've liked to have seen Parabola like that setlist someone posted says.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:16 AM   #14
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 43
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

Some Maynardisms from last night, not exact quotes just from memory:
"We haven't played some of these songs since you were just your parents having unprotected sex. What I'm saying is that we're old, so if we wander off looking for mashed potatoes, just remind us of what we're doing"

"In the late 1900's I saw Van Halen in this place.....with Dave"

"Here comes the drum silliness" (during Lateralus when the other drummer took the stage). "Who won, was it this guy?" (gesturing towards Danny right before they went back into the song).

This was my 21st time seeing Tool live, and all in all it was a great show. Better performance than any of the shows I saw on the 10kdays tour. Although I would've liked to have seen Parabola like that setlist someone posted says.