View Single Post
jykayrouz
02-01-2012, 06:36 PM

The lateralus was fucking un believable. Danny Carey was on top of the world. Best performance I have ever seen in my entire life.

The arena was a great contrast from the Boston show. I had floor seats in boston and at Mohegan I had a crosscourt lower section seat with my brothers. It was unbelievable the acoustics were amazing.

Justin and Danny were on fire. Adam was a little off at times but still precise. I am happy Maynard didn't say anything honestly I just wanted to hear great music and I did.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #26
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.31.2012 - Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena

The lateralus was fucking un believable. Danny Carey was on top of the world. Best performance I have ever seen in my entire life.

The arena was a great contrast from the Boston show. I had floor seats in boston and at Mohegan I had a crosscourt lower section seat with my brothers. It was unbelievable the acoustics were amazing.

Justin and Danny were on fire. Adam was a little off at times but still precise. I am happy Maynard didn't say anything honestly I just wanted to hear great music and I did.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote