View Single Post
Laddermalice
01-22-2012, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy33 View Post
My 6th time seeing them(glad i got to be at both shows!) had FANTASTIC seats, section 104, five rows from Adam which was great because i got to be mesmerized by his playing. I'd say the energy from both nights was about the same which is always at a high. I expected they'd play most of the same songs, but they actually played TICKS AND LEECHES annnnd THE POT(got the teaser the 1st night), so i'm really happy i got to be there both times. Maynard was dressed in his typical black leather cop outfit w/night stick and i guess he got too hot because he changed into his oufit from the 1st night during the break(he's still sexy either way!) Danny was in his usual Lakers jersey,and Adam/Justin were looking the same(except Justin cut his beautiful locks off!) Anyways..onto specific things:

-a few lyric changes here and there and some indistinguishable words at times
-new intro to Schism
-left a few lines out of pushit(both nights)
-great drum battle during Lateralus(the best i've seen so far)
-almost complete silence duirng Intension both nights which was chilling
-the best visuals i've seen so far, very enthralling
-I ALMOST caught Adam's pic..the guy right next to me grabbed it off the ground..SO CLOSE :(
-I was able to buy both posters each night and love how they mesh together, it will be a great edition to my collection

Overall i give these shows a great rating, it was what i expected and more. They never fail to impress me and leave me with a euphoric feeling(even if i didn't smoke!) and i can tell that they really love coming to Dallas because we are some of the greatest and passionate fans they have. I saw APC in the summer, Puscifer in Dec, and TOOL in Jan..couldn't get any better than that.
I could have sworn he sang "starin' down the hole again, hands are on my back again, survival is my only friend, terrified of what may come" on Friday night, cause I was listening for it and was thrilled cause I'd heard he hadn't been singing it. Though he didn't Saturday. Can anyone else confirm or correct this?
Old 01-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #15
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.21.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy33 View Post
My 6th time seeing them(glad i got to be at both shows!) had FANTASTIC seats, section 104, five rows from Adam which was great because i got to be mesmerized by his playing. I'd say the energy from both nights was about the same which is always at a high. I expected they'd play most of the same songs, but they actually played TICKS AND LEECHES annnnd THE POT(got the teaser the 1st night), so i'm really happy i got to be there both times. Maynard was dressed in his typical black leather cop outfit w/night stick and i guess he got too hot because he changed into his oufit from the 1st night during the break(he's still sexy either way!) Danny was in his usual Lakers jersey,and Adam/Justin were looking the same(except Justin cut his beautiful locks off!) Anyways..onto specific things:

-a few lyric changes here and there and some indistinguishable words at times
-new intro to Schism
-left a few lines out of pushit(both nights)
-great drum battle during Lateralus(the best i've seen so far)
-almost complete silence duirng Intension both nights which was chilling
-the best visuals i've seen so far, very enthralling
-I ALMOST caught Adam's pic..the guy right next to me grabbed it off the ground..SO CLOSE :(
-I was able to buy both posters each night and love how they mesh together, it will be a great edition to my collection

Overall i give these shows a great rating, it was what i expected and more. They never fail to impress me and leave me with a euphoric feeling(even if i didn't smoke!) and i can tell that they really love coming to Dallas because we are some of the greatest and passionate fans they have. I saw APC in the summer, Puscifer in Dec, and TOOL in Jan..couldn't get any better than that.
I could have sworn he sang "starin' down the hole again, hands are on my back again, survival is my only friend, terrified of what may come" on Friday night, cause I was listening for it and was thrilled cause I'd heard he hadn't been singing it. Though he didn't Saturday. Can anyone else confirm or correct this?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote