View Single Post
ZantheriaN
01-20-2012, 11:53 PM

Got ticket to both of these! Honestly, I've been racking my head trying to figure out exactly how many times I've seen the guys live. I think this'll be 7 and 8. I've seen APC probly around the same, and Puscifer 3 times, December 3rds show was by far the best Maynard appearance I've ever seen, Seriously!

After reading some reviews, I'm kind of dissapointed, this is the 5th and 6th time I've seen this, or similar Tool show, but can I really complain! I still expected a new song, but it does sound like they tweaked the arrangement. I am really anxious and excited that they're playing Pushit, it's one of, if not, their best songs, and I haven't seen them perform it live since my first Tool show way back in '01! I think Maynards shell has cracked bit. The last few times I've seen him with the back to back to back Tool, A Perfect Circle, and Puscifer tours, he has been more sociable, and more of an extrovert. This can only mean good things, as with the last Puscifer tour, he associated with a crowd of 5,000+ people, like there were only 10!

Well I just arrived to the Verizon venue here in Grand Prairie. Not sure why they chose to play here again, I would love to see them at the new Cowboys Stadium! Would that not be the most epic of epic shows? Anyway, security here can be a pain in the ass, so I'll end here for now.

With a little help from my friends...I coulda got front and center, just behind the pit, but I think we'll just stick with our seats so we can take it all in. Just got dim, I'm sorry to the people around me who I'm sure to annoy all night! Especially my new wife! Jenn, you knew what you were getting into!

BAM! Holy $HIT,
HOOKER WITH A FUCKIN PENIS!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
JAMBI, good followup!
I knew I smelled STINKFIST!
Maynard just told is they'll be playing some songs that they haven't played for years!
Just realized SOBER's been a rarity the last few shows!
This drunk fuck wants to start chit cause I know the lyrics, I know I'm kinda douchey about this... But what a douche!
This is awesome can't imagine it being better.
just got better, PUSHIT! Once again, I'm sorry slightly irritated guy to my right!
Met another hippy like myself, thanks for the dank Paul!
Damn, SCHISM came outa nowhere with that new intro!
Oh man, INTENSION! Wish I had some shroooms! Maybe tomorrow!
Of course! There might be a riot if they didn't play FORTY-SIX & 2!
Adam wins the drum battle in LATERALUS?
Maynard tells 'em to try harder!
Been a while since I heard the both PARASOL and PARABOLA!
Well, I kinda guessed they would close with ÆNIMA! FUCKIN AMAZING SHOW!!!!

Just gonna chill for a while, let these fuckers thin out a bit! This old guy said the guys will occasionally come out like an hour after the show and do an encore for whoever's left! Think I've heard such rumors before. Any comments?
Let's try to find the damn car. Not ready for this walk. Maybe we can get home st a reasonable time. We're gonna need our rest for round 2 tomorrow night!

Stuck in traffic for a damn hour!
Don't say "I told you so" Jenn!
Old 01-20-2012, 11:53 PM   #20
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.20.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

Got ticket to both of these! Honestly, I've been racking my head trying to figure out exactly how many times I've seen the guys live. I think this'll be 7 and 8. I've seen APC probly around the same, and Puscifer 3 times, December 3rds show was by far the best Maynard appearance I've ever seen, Seriously!

After reading some reviews, I'm kind of dissapointed, this is the 5th and 6th time I've seen this, or similar Tool show, but can I really complain! I still expected a new song, but it does sound like they tweaked the arrangement. I am really anxious and excited that they're playing Pushit, it's one of, if not, their best songs, and I haven't seen them perform it live since my first Tool show way back in '01! I think Maynards shell has cracked bit. The last few times I've seen him with the back to back to back Tool, A Perfect Circle, and Puscifer tours, he has been more sociable, and more of an extrovert. This can only mean good things, as with the last Puscifer tour, he associated with a crowd of 5,000+ people, like there were only 10!

Well I just arrived to the Verizon venue here in Grand Prairie. Not sure why they chose to play here again, I would love to see them at the new Cowboys Stadium! Would that not be the most epic of epic shows? Anyway, security here can be a pain in the ass, so I'll end here for now.

With a little help from my friends...I coulda got front and center, just behind the pit, but I think we'll just stick with our seats so we can take it all in. Just got dim, I'm sorry to the people around me who I'm sure to annoy all night! Especially my new wife! Jenn, you knew what you were getting into!

BAM! Holy $HIT,
HOOKER WITH A FUCKIN PENIS!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
JAMBI, good followup!
I knew I smelled STINKFIST!
Maynard just told is they'll be playing some songs that they haven't played for years!
Just realized SOBER's been a rarity the last few shows!
This drunk fuck wants to start chit cause I know the lyrics, I know I'm kinda douchey about this... But what a douche!
This is awesome can't imagine it being better.
just got better, PUSHIT! Once again, I'm sorry slightly irritated guy to my right!
Met another hippy like myself, thanks for the dank Paul!
Damn, SCHISM came outa nowhere with that new intro!
Oh man, INTENSION! Wish I had some shroooms! Maybe tomorrow!
Of course! There might be a riot if they didn't play FORTY-SIX & 2!
Adam wins the drum battle in LATERALUS?
Maynard tells 'em to try harder!
Been a while since I heard the both PARASOL and PARABOLA!
Well, I kinda guessed they would close with ÆNIMA! FUCKIN AMAZING SHOW!!!!

Just gonna chill for a while, let these fuckers thin out a bit! This old guy said the guys will occasionally come out like an hour after the show and do an encore for whoever's left! Think I've heard such rumors before. Any comments?
Let's try to find the damn car. Not ready for this walk. Maybe we can get home st a reasonable time. We're gonna need our rest for round 2 tomorrow night!

Stuck in traffic for a damn hour!
Don't say "I told you so" Jenn!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote