View Single Post
Mohandas_Rand's Avatar Mohandas_Rand
01-17-2012, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expurg8d View Post
Maynard sounded a little too Hooker and Ticks. Like, "Hey, you know how you guys paid $90 a piece to see us?

I agree, but that's how Maynard is, take it or leave it. I'll take it and pay for it next time. Looking out at the crowd I can't blame him, the guys in the band are intelligent, they enjoy fucking with fans. And to be honest the typical fan isn't splitting the atom in their free time, so why not take their money and make fun of them?
No, there's nothing wrong with that. I would gladly pay again to have them mock me. I don't care, because I enjoy the fuck out of the music, even at my own expense.

Also, just a suggestion, should a mod/admin read this... I'm pretty sure there isn't a single 'Spring' show this tour, so I don't know why this forum is the 'Spring 2012' forum.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:45 AM   #40
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.14.2012 - Reno, NV @ Reno Events Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expurg8d View Post
Maynard sounded a little too Hooker and Ticks. Like, "Hey, you know how you guys paid $90 a piece to see us?

I agree, but that's how Maynard is, take it or leave it. I'll take it and pay for it next time. Looking out at the crowd I can't blame him, the guys in the band are intelligent, they enjoy fucking with fans. And to be honest the typical fan isn't splitting the atom in their free time, so why not take their money and make fun of them?
No, there's nothing wrong with that. I would gladly pay again to have them mock me. I don't care, because I enjoy the fuck out of the music, even at my own expense.

Also, just a suggestion, should a mod/admin read this... I'm pretty sure there isn't a single 'Spring' show this tour, so I don't know why this forum is the 'Spring 2012' forum.