View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 10:14 AM   #28
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2006/09/15 - Kansas City, MO - Kemper Arena

show was great after the first three songs :S

I can understand mob mentality at a concert, but I thought I was going to get in a fight at one point last night. I have floor tickets, and get lucky enough to be on the rail directly in front of Adam. My girlfriend is in front of me on the rail, and Im behind her. Show starts, and so does the pushing. I really think nothing of it...fuck its a rock concert, what do ya expect? At one point in time durring The Pot it gets unbearable. Ive been to alot of concerts, but this was the worst its been. I turn around to see a 300 lb (not an exaggeration) fat fuck of a man who was either mentally retarded, or on some nice "concert boosters", decided he wanted to be where my girlfriend was standing, so he was ramming into me. At first we thought it was kinda funny...he looked so determined, but after awhile my back started to cave. At one point in time I looked back, and he had his head and shoulder down directly into the small of my back pushing. WTF? After awhile the cestpool decieded to smash up a girl next to him (which I felt extremely sorry for, but couldnt move to grab her and pull her forward), causing her to cry hysterically. Finally security did something about it, and the rest of the show was amazing. Missed the first three songs...but eh. What can ya do. It was times like this Im glad Im a 6'5 250 ex-football player (I apologize for anyone on the floor who couldn't see over my large ass). I was in the white shirt, with the grey hat.

After Porky stopped, the rest of the show was great. Wings/10KD was REALLY meant to be played live. I thought it was only the 3rd best track off 10K Days, but after seeing it live, I have a new found respect for it.

Didn't buy any mech, but got the lady a shirt.

ISIS....fucking brilliant. Few drunkerds behind me yelling they suck and get off the stage. Same guys who decided to brag about their front row seats to see Nickleback tommorow. Awesome....

There setlist was:
So Did We
Dulciinea
1000 Shards
Holy Tears

I was REALLY wanting a longer set from ISIS, but I'll take what I can get. They rocked hard.
OFFLINE |