View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 07:18 AM   #22
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/15 - Kansas City, MO - Kemper Arena

Wow, thats all I can say. I was on the floor and got the shit beat out of me but overall everyone was very respectful. There was obviously a group of people that just came to the concert to get some aggression out but they did it respectfully and overall the pit looked a lot worse than it actually was.

I dont know about you guys but my favorite part of the concert was the end. You could tell that they were soaking it in. Either this could have been the excellent crowd or it could have been the band soaking in one of there last tours in a very long time. You could tell that the KC crowd really impressed the band. Thank you Kansas City for showing up and giving so much love to the best band in the world. World class performance and world class crowd.

Worth every penny of my $66. The shirts on the other hand, good lord. Oh and can someone please comment on the irony of Tool Los Angeles being printed on every sleeve! WTF

I love danny to death, to bad he is a Jayhawk fan. Crowd reacted well to him tugging on his personalized Jayhawk jersey. I hope I see him at the MU KU game this year.

Last edited by rongbips; 09-16-2006 at 07:21 AM..
OFFLINE |