View Single Post
entheo
07-01-2010, 07:08 PM

First of all, thank you to everyone who was there. The crowd and crew at these shows were fantastic in all regards and made the experience much more enjoyable than the average Tool show. These were my 14th & 15th Tool concerts and the second night (Tuesday) easily took the top spot of all. I've seen Tool perform at their best, (The Gorge in 2006) their worst, (Reno in 2007) and somewhere in between. This was easily their best show since the Lateralus-era tours. I drove 14 hours to Red Rocks with my two best friends and we all managed to get signed posters for both nights and the limited t-shirts too. Words cannot begin to describe how epic these two shows were and I doubt Tool will be able to top them any time soon. Perfect venue. Perfect sound. Perfect band. Perfect crowd. Perfection. Cheers.

Here's some pictures of the signed posters:
both signed posters
first poster close up
second poster close up

And here's some pictures my friend took before the shows:
the stage setup
red rocks 1
red rocks 2
red rocks 3
Old 07-01-2010, 07:08 PM   #35
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.29.2010 - Denver, CO @ Red Rocks

First of all, thank you to everyone who was there. The crowd and crew at these shows were fantastic in all regards and made the experience much more enjoyable than the average Tool show. These were my 14th & 15th Tool concerts and the second night (Tuesday) easily took the top spot of all. I've seen Tool perform at their best, (The Gorge in 2006) their worst, (Reno in 2007) and somewhere in between. This was easily their best show since the Lateralus-era tours. I drove 14 hours to Red Rocks with my two best friends and we all managed to get signed posters for both nights and the limited t-shirts too. Words cannot begin to describe how epic these two shows were and I doubt Tool will be able to top them any time soon. Perfect venue. Perfect sound. Perfect band. Perfect crowd. Perfection. Cheers.

Here's some pictures of the signed posters:
both signed posters
first poster close up
second poster close up

And here's some pictures my friend took before the shows:
the stage setup
red rocks 1
red rocks 2
red rocks 3
OFFLINE |