View Single Post
havokb24's Avatar havokb24
06-30-2010, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie View Post
did anyone else think maynard purposefully hit the wrong key(s) everytime in Vicarious? And the Aenima fret for yours were mixed up, and he def. said "Fuck John Travolta" in there too.

Red Rocks is the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes the part that keeps playing over and over in my head today is Maynard singing Vicarious especially "a poison in his tea" I remember poison being really drawn out it was pretty badass honestly I thought it made the song feel a little more sinister, and definitely on purpose.

Last edited by havokb24; 06-30-2010 at 02:02 PM..
Old 06-30-2010, 12:08 PM   #18
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.29.2010 - Denver, CO @ Red Rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie View Post
did anyone else think maynard purposefully hit the wrong key(s) everytime in Vicarious? And the Aenima fret for yours were mixed up, and he def. said "Fuck John Travolta" in there too.

Red Rocks is the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes the part that keeps playing over and over in my head today is Maynard singing Vicarious especially "a poison in his tea" I remember poison being really drawn out it was pretty badass honestly I thought it made the song feel a little more sinister, and definitely on purpose.

Last edited by havokb24; 06-30-2010 at 02:02 PM..
OFFLINE |