View Single Post
sentell
06-30-2010, 09:56 AM

Best concert ever. No need to ever go see any other show ever. Saw them both nights here, 8th show total for me. Tuesday's show blows everything away. Maynard was obviously more into tonight, energetic, diaper dances, etc. The band fed off that and the crowd and incredible atmosphere that was red rocks. They worked the lights better today and thank god they mixed up the setlist with 3 incredible songs. The crowd was much more about TOOL tonight than last night (as opposed to just partying). And Red Rocks venue allowing everyone space to dance and jam out in their seats was incredible, allowed me the perfect trip. The Moon was full and eerie again. I won't ever forget this one. So damn lucky to have been there (seats 6 rows center behind the sound booth didn't hurt either!)
AND STINKFIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-30-2010, 09:56 AM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.29.2010 - Denver, CO @ Red Rocks

Best concert ever. No need to ever go see any other show ever. Saw them both nights here, 8th show total for me. Tuesday's show blows everything away. Maynard was obviously more into tonight, energetic, diaper dances, etc. The band fed off that and the crowd and incredible atmosphere that was red rocks. They worked the lights better today and thank god they mixed up the setlist with 3 incredible songs. The crowd was much more about TOOL tonight than last night (as opposed to just partying). And Red Rocks venue allowing everyone space to dance and jam out in their seats was incredible, allowed me the perfect trip. The Moon was full and eerie again. I won't ever forget this one. So damn lucky to have been there (seats 6 rows center behind the sound booth didn't hurt either!)
AND STINKFIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OFFLINE |