View Single Post
soreal
06-29-2010, 10:37 PM

Adam drew,both rhe posters. Justin was on last nights,and shelle on tonights, for the recent marriage I'm guessing. Got one of each signed.

Adams hair was down tonight, not in pig tails. Justin was kicking Ass like usual. Danny is a god. Maynard was great, wearing pants and mohawk not the postal get up.

Loved the show tonight, intension and RI2 I loved.

See u in Seattle san fran and sactown.

Also noticed last night he made a comment like " everything is gonna be ok " sounded like a bill hicks impression and and a lot of the 3rd eye vocals sounded like hicks impressions a well. Anyone else catch that?
Old 06-29-2010, 10:37 PM   #6
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.29.2010 - Denver, CO @ Red Rocks

Adam drew,both rhe posters. Justin was on last nights,and shelle on tonights, for the recent marriage I'm guessing. Got one of each signed.

Adams hair was down tonight, not in pig tails. Justin was kicking Ass like usual. Danny is a god. Maynard was great, wearing pants and mohawk not the postal get up.

Loved the show tonight, intension and RI2 I loved.

See u in Seattle san fran and sactown.

Also noticed last night he made a comment like " everything is gonna be ok " sounded like a bill hicks impression and and a lot of the 3rd eye vocals sounded like hicks impressions a well. Anyone else catch that?
OFFLINE |