View Single Post
PeeterH
01-28-2012, 02:21 PM

Just got back to Newfoundland after spending a couple of days in Toronto after seeing my first Tool show and hopefully not the last. Having never seen them before I dont have any complaints about the setlist, would have loved to see Third Eye, but Sober is one of my favorite songs of all time so I was glad to finally see it performed live, never thought I would get the chance. I was in section 118, row 26, it was pretty side on to the stage but the sound was good I thought, the vocals were a little low at first and at points throughout but the crowd filled in. Lots of weed smoke around me, I was very surprised no one got static from security for that, sorry to hear about the person who was thrown out because of other people smoking, not cool. I didnt even notice Maynards voice cracking during Pushit, I was too wrapped in holy shit Im watching one of my favorite bands of all time. The crowd around me was cool, every one was in good spirits. Was a little late getting there so I didnt get a chance to get to the meet up, but I snagged one of the regular tour posters, the ink still smells horrid but its awesome.

Anyways, thumbs up from me, definitely worth the trip and glad I got to see them.

Last edited by PeeterH; 01-28-2012 at 02:22 PM..
Old 01-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #45
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.25.2012 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Center

Just got back to Newfoundland after spending a couple of days in Toronto after seeing my first Tool show and hopefully not the last. Having never seen them before I dont have any complaints about the setlist, would have loved to see Third Eye, but Sober is one of my favorite songs of all time so I was glad to finally see it performed live, never thought I would get the chance. I was in section 118, row 26, it was pretty side on to the stage but the sound was good I thought, the vocals were a little low at first and at points throughout but the crowd filled in. Lots of weed smoke around me, I was very surprised no one got static from security for that, sorry to hear about the person who was thrown out because of other people smoking, not cool. I didnt even notice Maynards voice cracking during Pushit, I was too wrapped in holy shit Im watching one of my favorite bands of all time. The crowd around me was cool, every one was in good spirits. Was a little late getting there so I didnt get a chance to get to the meet up, but I snagged one of the regular tour posters, the ink still smells horrid but its awesome.

Anyways, thumbs up from me, definitely worth the trip and glad I got to see them.

Last edited by PeeterH; 01-28-2012 at 02:22 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote