View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 05:42 AM   #40
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/14 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center

OMG what an awsome show. I was really worried that Maynard was going to be too sick to pull it off, but he came through. Maynard started out a little weak but finished strong. Wings rocked live!!

Things I noticed:

Maynard said "I'm still sick, so suck my dick. Hey, that rhymed".

Justin missed some notes on Schism.

Maynard grabbed Justins ass on Rosetta Stoned when he started walking around the stage.

After the short intermission Maynard said "Lets make this quick, I really need to piss". "No I'm being serious".

Before Lateralus Maynard said "Ok, we are going to play a half song and then I got to go. Literally. I got to piss." And some people started booing.

After Lateralus Maynard said "Goodnight." and it looked like Adam was confused. He stood there for a minute looking at Maynard and when he figured out he was joking he got ready for the next song.

Maynard said "I have to piss so bad that if I go right now it would be like Noah's Ark." He said something about cameras, tickets, and taking pictures of the boat but I don't remember exactly what he said.

Maynard Changed the lyrics on Anemia. He said "Got to piss, got to piss. F**k these dysfunctional, I need a urinal. Got to piss. Got to piss. Got to piss".

After the show when the band stayed for the traditional wave to the crowd and throw danny's drum heads Maynard ran off the stage as soon as the last song was over.

If I remember anything else I'll post some more. Thanks Tool!

edit: Oh yeah, I forgot about the American Pshyco quote when he said he had to go because he needs to return some video tapes.

Last edited by ratm1221; 09-15-2006 at 05:58 AM..
OFFLINE |