View Single Post
JBToolFan
07-21-2009, 08:02 PM

What the fuck? I cannot believe the Tool show that I witnessed in Denver. What happened to y'all? How fucking dare you treat us like you treated us! Who do you think that you are? I came all the way from Tyler. Texas primarily to see Tool play. I guess that makes me the fucking sucker. Unfortunately, for me I actually believed that I was coming to see a band that actually understood the fact that it is the fans that made them who they are today. Is it so impossible to understand that the music makes sense in people's souls. Tools music is everything to a lot of people. It speaks to people in a way that nothing else does. You failed us! Maynard did not even sing! I was questioning if that was even him on stage. I feel sorry for anyone who cared enough about Tool to wait around for the band that they thought that they loved and for the band that we thought loved us too. You treated us like we were fucking less then people. Like we were so stupid that we would not realize what was going on. Well, we fucking got it. You played us for fools. Bravo! Well fucking done! We believed in you and you failed to live up anything that even comes close to the admiration that we have built up for you. Maynard is an arrogant prick! Turn around and sing to the crowd! Yeah, thats right, we did not even really see the front of Maynard. What happened to you man? I came with two people that have never seen them before. Two hard core fans, and they even recognized that the show blew huge balls. What happened to the old shit? What happend to the creative geniuses we thought you were? Tool is just as bad as the fucking Jonas Brothers. However, at least the Jonas Brothers know what their fans want to hear, and they play it. You hear that Maynard? You are worse than the fucking Jonas Brothers! I hope that Tool reads this. Because I love Tool, and I want them to change. Please, Please, Please find yourselves again.
P.s. Danny Carrey was the only cool one. Thanks for looking like you gave a shit.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:02 PM   #39
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.09 - Denver, CO @ Mile High Fest

What the fuck? I cannot believe the Tool show that I witnessed in Denver. What happened to y'all? How fucking dare you treat us like you treated us! Who do you think that you are? I came all the way from Tyler. Texas primarily to see Tool play. I guess that makes me the fucking sucker. Unfortunately, for me I actually believed that I was coming to see a band that actually understood the fact that it is the fans that made them who they are today. Is it so impossible to understand that the music makes sense in people's souls. Tools music is everything to a lot of people. It speaks to people in a way that nothing else does. You failed us! Maynard did not even sing! I was questioning if that was even him on stage. I feel sorry for anyone who cared enough about Tool to wait around for the band that they thought that they loved and for the band that we thought loved us too. You treated us like we were fucking less then people. Like we were so stupid that we would not realize what was going on. Well, we fucking got it. You played us for fools. Bravo! Well fucking done! We believed in you and you failed to live up anything that even comes close to the admiration that we have built up for you. Maynard is an arrogant prick! Turn around and sing to the crowd! Yeah, thats right, we did not even really see the front of Maynard. What happened to you man? I came with two people that have never seen them before. Two hard core fans, and they even recognized that the show blew huge balls. What happened to the old shit? What happend to the creative geniuses we thought you were? Tool is just as bad as the fucking Jonas Brothers. However, at least the Jonas Brothers know what their fans want to hear, and they play it. You hear that Maynard? You are worse than the fucking Jonas Brothers! I hope that Tool reads this. Because I love Tool, and I want them to change. Please, Please, Please find yourselves again.
P.s. Danny Carrey was the only cool one. Thanks for looking like you gave a shit.
OFFLINE |