View Single Post
Ag3nt_0rang3
07-21-2009, 02:56 PM

I went to the Mile High Festival mainly to see Tool and was amazed as usual. I've seen them 5 times and the last time i saw them was at the Pepsi Center. After reading all the reviews it got me to thing and the Pepsi Center show's setlist was nearly identical. They haven't come out with new material in about 4 years which is fine. I am will to wait for an album that is will be well written and made from the heart and not for the money, S*@t i would wait 6 years for a new album and not feel bad that they haven't come out with one earlier. For so many fans feel let down by one of the most innovative bans to come out in about past 10,000 days makes me want to cry. They have too much material to come up with the same set over again. I know that they all have other thing they are doing. They can't be only involved Tool, but I would rather see them "PLAY FROM THE F*@KING HEART!" -Bill Hicks- and do it bad than then put out the same set, because it still would be an great show. Tool's shows have always been about the whole package, videos, visuals, and music all in one. Something you cant get out of a CD/tape/vinyl and that is why we sit all day to hear Tool. (at Red Rocks from 10 in the morning for a night show to get a good seat or in the middle park in the hot sun) . after seeing, Incubus's show although I'm not a fan of them all i heard was a regurgitated radio set live, I was pumped to hear Tool and got what i came for. Having said all this I will need to see the rest of the setlist to know were Tools future with me lies, will have another post.
I hope I am completely making an ass of my self questiong their integrate
Old 07-21-2009, 02:56 PM   #37
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.09 - Denver, CO @ Mile High Fest

I went to the Mile High Festival mainly to see Tool and was amazed as usual. I've seen them 5 times and the last time i saw them was at the Pepsi Center. After reading all the reviews it got me to thing and the Pepsi Center show's setlist was nearly identical. They haven't come out with new material in about 4 years which is fine. I am will to wait for an album that is will be well written and made from the heart and not for the money, S*@t i would wait 6 years for a new album and not feel bad that they haven't come out with one earlier. For so many fans feel let down by one of the most innovative bans to come out in about past 10,000 days makes me want to cry. They have too much material to come up with the same set over again. I know that they all have other thing they are doing. They can't be only involved Tool, but I would rather see them "PLAY FROM THE F*@KING HEART!" -Bill Hicks- and do it bad than then put out the same set, because it still would be an great show. Tool's shows have always been about the whole package, videos, visuals, and music all in one. Something you cant get out of a CD/tape/vinyl and that is why we sit all day to hear Tool. (at Red Rocks from 10 in the morning for a night show to get a good seat or in the middle park in the hot sun) . after seeing, Incubus's show although I'm not a fan of them all i heard was a regurgitated radio set live, I was pumped to hear Tool and got what i came for. Having said all this I will need to see the rest of the setlist to know were Tools future with me lies, will have another post.
I hope I am completely making an ass of my self questiong their integrate
OFFLINE |