View Single Post
tanner's Avatar tanner
07-20-2009, 01:55 PM

The band sounded amazing as always.

The festival setting was the only negative aspect to my experience. The majority of the crowd must of spent too many hours roasting in the sun and consuming eight dollar beers.

There were far too many people singing along with every song and screaming "FUCKING TOOL" throughout the entirety of the show.

The highlight for me was Rosetta Stoned because it was the only song that all the drunk assholes didn't attempt to sing.

Did anyone else hear Maynard sing "Like I woke up in Neverland"?

I wish I could pay the band for a DVD of live performances as I wait for another mind blowing psychedelic experience in a more intimate setting like the 2006 small venue tour.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:55 PM   #33
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 07.18.09 - Denver, CO @ Mile High Fest

The band sounded amazing as always.

The festival setting was the only negative aspect to my experience. The majority of the crowd must of spent too many hours roasting in the sun and consuming eight dollar beers.

There were far too many people singing along with every song and screaming "FUCKING TOOL" throughout the entirety of the show.

The highlight for me was Rosetta Stoned because it was the only song that all the drunk assholes didn't attempt to sing.

Did anyone else hear Maynard sing "Like I woke up in Neverland"?

I wish I could pay the band for a DVD of live performances as I wait for another mind blowing psychedelic experience in a more intimate setting like the 2006 small venue tour.
OFFLINE |