View Single Post
s0me0nesmind1
07-19-2009, 09:37 PM

Respectively disagree frosty nugs -

Sorry, but me - as the fans are who you please. First, i'll just counter with who the fuck would want to do the same setlist for as much as close to 40 shows. I understand your music can be close to you, but I also guarantee there's plenty more deep meaning behind every other tool song. I just want some Parabola / Disposition / Reflection / Push It / Eulogy / H. But I guess that's asking too much to play some old music mixed? Or just keep promoting your last album since it was released almost 4 years ago. Ridiculous. Thats the first arguement - second is simply you are wrong. The fans are who you owe your fucking career to. Without me. Without you. Buying your merchandise. Buying your overpriced concert tickets. What the fuck got you to where you are now? They had 2 years to prepare for a tour, and don't act like they were busy - especially Maynard with his retarded wine and Puscifer bullshits.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:37 PM   #26
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.09 - Denver, CO @ Mile High Fest

Respectively disagree frosty nugs -

Sorry, but me - as the fans are who you please. First, i'll just counter with who the fuck would want to do the same setlist for as much as close to 40 shows. I understand your music can be close to you, but I also guarantee there's plenty more deep meaning behind every other tool song. I just want some Parabola / Disposition / Reflection / Push It / Eulogy / H. But I guess that's asking too much to play some old music mixed? Or just keep promoting your last album since it was released almost 4 years ago. Ridiculous. Thats the first arguement - second is simply you are wrong. The fans are who you owe your fucking career to. Without me. Without you. Buying your merchandise. Buying your overpriced concert tickets. What the fuck got you to where you are now? They had 2 years to prepare for a tour, and don't act like they were busy - especially Maynard with his retarded wine and Puscifer bullshits.
OFFLINE |