View Single Post
no_name's Avatar no_name
07-19-2009, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadSummerSea View Post
Do not post in this thread unless you were at the show, please/thanks.

SETLIST (courtesy of no_name)

Jambi
Stinkfist
46 & 2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Lateralus
Vicarious

Looks right to me. Check it out though. I got a new iphone last week and still have the old one. I decided that since the headphones have built in mics I would just record it with that. I stood right next to the sound equipment (whatever that's called) because i figured the sound quality would be great right there. I was not disappointed. I have forgot the maynardisms but will remind myself in the airport when i review those recordings. I listened to them last night and it actually came through quite well. I thought it would be a bunch of bass droning but it actually got everything good (it's in mono!). Please don't PM for these mp3's. I record to share. If you look it will be there in a week or so. I am sure many others recorded it with better success than i. Anyway, the show started just after sun set and Jambi kicked on. I've seen this setlist too many times. I was disappointed with the setlist, but have never been disappointed when leaving a tool show. Nothing really to spectacular as far as new visual effects. lots of lasers from the sound equipment area like on the last tour. There was a (i can't think of what it's called but its probably been mentioned in here already). looked like a TA symbol or part of a mandala drawing. My day yesterday started when i woke up at 9 then went to work for a couple hours then left albuquerque and headed for denver (a 6.5 hour drive). Left at 1 and got to the venue at about 7:30 pm. Shot the shit for a bit then tool played around 9. got done and i was on the road back home at around 12:00. Got home at around 6:00 and went to sleep from 6-9:30. woke up and typed this up. In an hour i have to leave to the airport to fly to SLC. i need some sleep. I was thinking that tomorrow night or Wednesday Night i would get as close to the stage as i could. We'll see. Hopefully they have the SLC thread open so i can post the setlist on there this time. God speed...
Old 07-19-2009, 08:09 AM   #8
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4
Re: 07.18.09 - Denver, CO @ Mile High Fest

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadSummerSea View Post
Do not post in this thread unless you were at the show, please/thanks.

SETLIST (courtesy of no_name)

Jambi
Stinkfist
46 & 2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Lateralus
Vicarious

Looks right to me. Check it out though. I got a new iphone last week and still have the old one. I decided that since the headphones have built in mics I would just record it with that. I stood right next to the sound equipment (whatever that's called) because i figured the sound quality would be great right there. I was not disappointed. I have forgot the maynardisms but will remind myself in the airport when i review those recordings. I listened to them last night and it actually came through quite well. I thought it would be a bunch of bass droning but it actually got everything good (it's in mono!). Please don't PM for these mp3's. I record to share. If you look it will be there in a week or so. I am sure many others recorded it with better success than i. Anyway, the show started just after sun set and Jambi kicked on. I've seen this setlist too many times. I was disappointed with the setlist, but have never been disappointed when leaving a tool show. Nothing really to spectacular as far as new visual effects. lots of lasers from the sound equipment area like on the last tour. There was a (i can't think of what it's called but its probably been mentioned in here already). looked like a TA symbol or part of a mandala drawing. My day yesterday started when i woke up at 9 then went to work for a couple hours then left albuquerque and headed for denver (a 6.5 hour drive). Left at 1 and got to the venue at about 7:30 pm. Shot the shit for a bit then tool played around 9. got done and i was on the road back home at around 12:00. Got home at around 6:00 and went to sleep from 6-9:30. woke up and typed this up. In an hour i have to leave to the airport to fly to SLC. i need some sleep. I was thinking that tomorrow night or Wednesday Night i would get as close to the stage as i could. We'll see. Hopefully they have the SLC thread open so i can post the setlist on there this time. God speed...