View Single Post
Emericana's Avatar Emericana
07-19-2009, 12:14 AM

For some reason my post got deleted so I will say it again. What the fuck. I was so goddamn bored at the show and to quote the guy above "fuck tool". This is the seventh time I have seen them. Unfortunately I never got to see them on the lateralus tour so all on 10k days tour. This is the seventh time i have seen essentially the same set. Are you serious. Fuck Maynard, fuck tool, I had tix to
the atl show but I am going to sell them now. I am never giving this band another penny of my money, cause it is so clear to me that the band cares about making money than their fans or even their own music.

Oh and by the way, there were a bunch of errors in the songs tonight and Maynard messed up the lyrics. If the band continues to insist on playing the same songs atleast play them well rather than relying solely on visuals for your show. One other thing, I was at the front left of the stage, so I got to see the corner/a little bit of the back stage. Nearly a SECOND after vicarious was over, maynard ran off the stage in a hurry but trying to be secretive about it, while the rest of the band hung out and waved at the audience. Seriously maynard? Do you really not give a fuck about these people any more? I am assuming the only reason he is even doing this show anymore is because his crappy band puscifer and his wine isnt selling.

Last edited by Emericana; 07-19-2009 at 09:32 AM..
Old 07-19-2009, 12:14 AM   #5
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 7
Re: 08.18.09 - Denver, CO @ Mile High Fest

For some reason my post got deleted so I will say it again. What the fuck. I was so goddamn bored at the show and to quote the guy above "fuck tool". This is the seventh time I have seen them. Unfortunately I never got to see them on the lateralus tour so all on 10k days tour. This is the seventh time i have seen essentially the same set. Are you serious. Fuck Maynard, fuck tool, I had tix to
the atl show but I am going to sell them now. I am never giving this band another penny of my money, cause it is so clear to me that the band cares about making money than their fans or even their own music.

Oh and by the way, there were a bunch of errors in the songs tonight and Maynard messed up the lyrics. If the band continues to insist on playing the same songs atleast play them well rather than relying solely on visuals for your show. One other thing, I was at the front left of the stage, so I got to see the corner/a little bit of the back stage. Nearly a SECOND after vicarious was over, maynard ran off the stage in a hurry but trying to be secretive about it, while the rest of the band hung out and waved at the audience. Seriously maynard? Do you really not give a fuck about these people any more? I am assuming the only reason he is even doing this show anymore is because his crappy band puscifer and his wine isnt selling.

Last edited by Emericana; 07-19-2009 at 09:32 AM..
OFFLINE |