View Single Post
RedMetalSox's Avatar RedMetalSox
08-11-2006, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus11
I don't think that's the answer....

I think we all get more involved in the process of things that control us. We DO have a say in the goverment we live under. And we as a free culture sit on our thumbs and let idiots and old-out of date ideas rule us. Among our generation there are many of us free thinkers whom are infuriated by our government all pretty much all that they do. The system is ruled by "old white men." Our day is nearing when all these old guys are dead and all that will be left is us....and who goes into politics? Not you, not me...people who shouldn't be in charge of a sea-monkey society will run ours....you and me will be controled by close minded rich kids that do not know anything about life...shit, I could go on forever here....

Just keep in mind that elections are ALWAYS coming up...we need to organize and get some good people into offices.....my plan:
the entertainment and sports industries have so much money they don't know what to do with it. here is our funding...now we just need a plan and organization to get things done. We CAN have a revolution without one single shot being fired....
Its time now....
So, I'm in. Who do we designate a leader?
Old 08-11-2006, 05:36 PM   #26
King of Anal

Bincount™: 3492
Re: Neither the brave nor bold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus11
I don't think that's the answer....

I think we all get more involved in the process of things that control us. We DO have a say in the goverment we live under. And we as a free culture sit on our thumbs and let idiots and old-out of date ideas rule us. Among our generation there are many of us free thinkers whom are infuriated by our government all pretty much all that they do. The system is ruled by "old white men." Our day is nearing when all these old guys are dead and all that will be left is us....and who goes into politics? Not you, not me...people who shouldn't be in charge of a sea-monkey society will run ours....you and me will be controled by close minded rich kids that do not know anything about life...shit, I could go on forever here....

Just keep in mind that elections are ALWAYS coming up...we need to organize and get some good people into offices.....my plan:
the entertainment and sports industries have so much money they don't know what to do with it. here is our funding...now we just need a plan and organization to get things done. We CAN have a revolution without one single shot being fired....
Its time now....
So, I'm in. Who do we designate a leader?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote