View Single Post
Caduceus11's Avatar Caduceus11
08-09-2006, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godin
Ooh, I have to find that quote from Maynard. You really have reiterited my understanding of the message between "Vicarious" and "RS" well..........as witnessed in the news. I accept the challenge. :-)

-Godin

Yea, if you really think about it ALL the songs have some relation. They are all thoughts of one whos really THOUGHT about things...the thing your are talking about in the Vicarious song...well, I think there is one song (on the last 3 CDs) that is pretty blunt and forward....I think thats Vicarious on this one. But even in thse songs, there are ALWAYS several dimensions of it.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:29 PM   #17
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 8
Re: Neither the brave nor bold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godin
Ooh, I have to find that quote from Maynard. You really have reiterited my understanding of the message between "Vicarious" and "RS" well..........as witnessed in the news. I accept the challenge. :-)

-Godin

Yea, if you really think about it ALL the songs have some relation. They are all thoughts of one whos really THOUGHT about things...the thing your are talking about in the Vicarious song...well, I think there is one song (on the last 3 CDs) that is pretty blunt and forward....I think thats Vicarious on this one. But even in thse songs, there are ALWAYS several dimensions of it.