View Single Post
Caduceus11's Avatar Caduceus11
08-07-2006, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question
Very good point, we should organize a council or something and try to make Toolnavy a little more productive

Yea, I know what you mean. Maybe use this place, and our common interest in the things that TOOL has pointed out to us, or reitterated to us in some cases, as a benchmark to things that we can make a difference in. My generation is now getting to the age where we can make more things happen, but we are all numb and insignificant on the grand scale. I sometimes feel like such a hippocrit having spent so much time thinking and feeling along the same spirals as TOOL, then just go on about my life as a zombie, just like the rest of us. TOOL is an inspiration to me, and I will DO something....
...you know, I could be president of the procrastinators club, if only I'd ever get around to joining.
...and that's one of the things that bothers me about myself...I either do some procrastination or one of the many goals I set for each day, there's just never enough time....I'll figure out more one day....
...hold your light..11 lead me through each gentle step....
Old 08-07-2006, 09:08 PM   #11
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 8
Re: Neither the brave nor bold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question
Very good point, we should organize a council or something and try to make Toolnavy a little more productive

Yea, I know what you mean. Maybe use this place, and our common interest in the things that TOOL has pointed out to us, or reitterated to us in some cases, as a benchmark to things that we can make a difference in. My generation is now getting to the age where we can make more things happen, but we are all numb and insignificant on the grand scale. I sometimes feel like such a hippocrit having spent so much time thinking and feeling along the same spirals as TOOL, then just go on about my life as a zombie, just like the rest of us. TOOL is an inspiration to me, and I will DO something....
...you know, I could be president of the procrastinators club, if only I'd ever get around to joining.
...and that's one of the things that bothers me about myself...I either do some procrastination or one of the many goals I set for each day, there's just never enough time....I'll figure out more one day....
...hold your light..11 lead me through each gentle step....