View Single Post
Broker_Faustus's Avatar Broker_Faustus
08-07-2006, 12:51 PM

I think your browser is messud up Godin. 'Nobody has anything to say'--yeah, actually there's a ton of insightfull shit on this song alone! even more on the other songs!!! whole threads devoted to thoughtfull discussion ranging from the humorously vapid, to the bowel-clinchingly academic. (judging from the above, I recommend the bowel-clinchingly academic.)
I am a cornball honkey on a rampage!!! I need a quarter billion, then I'm going to remake the school system, fix the job situation, dismantle the american gulag system, and run these beardless bloated honkeys out of congress! First though, allow me to smoke a duber.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:51 PM   #4
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Neither the brave nor bold...

I think your browser is messud up Godin. 'Nobody has anything to say'--yeah, actually there's a ton of insightfull shit on this song alone! even more on the other songs!!! whole threads devoted to thoughtfull discussion ranging from the humorously vapid, to the bowel-clinchingly academic. (judging from the above, I recommend the bowel-clinchingly academic.)
I am a cornball honkey on a rampage!!! I need a quarter billion, then I'm going to remake the school system, fix the job situation, dismantle the american gulag system, and run these beardless bloated honkeys out of congress! First though, allow me to smoke a duber.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote