View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 03:58 PM   #23
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 271
Re: 2006/08/05 - San Diego, CA - Street Scene '06

Words can not express how fucking disappointing street scene was. A very good performance from the guys. Highlights: Jambi, 46&2, Schism with the new jam in the middle. Schism was amazing.
On the crowd: I am glad that most of you have gone under whatever rocks you have came out of last night. I have never felt a more aggressive meat-headed vibe than I did at street-scene. When tool came on I was pushed all the way to front and some douchebag wanted to fight me cause I pushed him. Look around you fucking moron, its not my fault. And the girl who was babbling at me and when I just stared at her, the look in your eyes was priceless. As you tried to punch and kick me while the crowd pushed you away from me. You had nothing but hate and fury. Thank you San Diego for ensuring Tool never comes back here. Thank you street-scene for reminding me why I hate southern California. Thank you festivals for drawing out the worst of the worst. I can't wait for some actual tool shows. The people you meet when it is just tool are some of the best people ever and there are always good vibes.

I was almost crushed to death at street-scene and I didnt even get a lousy t-shirt.
OFFLINE |