View Single Post
Anon-Imus's Avatar Anon-Imus
02-06-2012, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackanus View Post
Did anyone recognize any of the bands/songs that were playing over the PA after Yob but before Tool went on? I thought one sounded like Rammstein, but I can't seem to find the song. Another sounded like Dream Theater, but no such luck finding that one either.

Any help is appreciated!!!

In other news, my seats sucked ass for this show, but the highlight for me was when the Bojangles guy (old man, >60) saw Danny play his solo in 46&2 and said 'I can see why y'all like this. These guys are good!' Fuck yes. It's impossible for anyone to deny liking Tool once they give them a chance!!!
They definitely played Spiel Mit Mir by Rammstein after YOB (I took German just to translate that song, kind of creepy, translates to Play with me and he talks about playing with his brother while the adults are away... I recognized only that one. Maybe a Puscifer sounding song, but I stopped paying attention. Hope that helps!
Old 02-06-2012, 09:59 PM   #37
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackanus View Post
Did anyone recognize any of the bands/songs that were playing over the PA after Yob but before Tool went on? I thought one sounded like Rammstein, but I can't seem to find the song. Another sounded like Dream Theater, but no such luck finding that one either.

Any help is appreciated!!!

In other news, my seats sucked ass for this show, but the highlight for me was when the Bojangles guy (old man, >60) saw Danny play his solo in 46&2 and said 'I can see why y'all like this. These guys are good!' Fuck yes. It's impossible for anyone to deny liking Tool once they give them a chance!!!
They definitely played Spiel Mit Mir by Rammstein after YOB (I took German just to translate that song, kind of creepy, translates to Play with me and he talks about playing with his brother while the adults are away... I recognized only that one. Maybe a Puscifer sounding song, but I stopped paying attention. Hope that helps!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote